Being successful with Motives®, understanding the Brand and the Business Opportunity in the UK
Motives® Cosmetics was an innovation of Miami and New York based Loren Ridinger the wife of Market America CEO JR Ridinger. She has done an amazing job of branding Motives® Makeup and has been incredibly successful on social media, particularly Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Google+. Motives® is just one of the divisions of Market America and country organisations like Market United Kingdom. This multi-billion parent company, which is now 21 years old, has had over 20 years of growth without a down quarter. Market America’s strength and diversity of products gives Motives’ makeup consultants distinct advantages over any other makeup business opportunity. Amongst these advantages are the fact that there are many related beauty, health and wellness products that can also be provided to clients and that Motives is part of the “go-to” shopping destination for cash-back and over 3,000 partner stores, SHOP.com .
Loren has numerous accolades including Entrepreneur of the Year, and is very influential. One of her greatest assets is her ability to foresee the trends, choose the right products and get the right PR for Motives Cosmetics. She partnered with her best friend, LaLa Anthony to create Motives by LaLa for women with darker skin and when the two product lines are combined Motives offers beauty for every skin colour. When everything is taken together Motives is a business opportunity that is fun but with all the ingredients required for a successful business.
The steps that you will need to take are detailed below, however, you don’t need to do this alone because we have created a support organisation and network to help you through each of these steps. More on that HERE .
I personally think it is important to understand that this product line was developed and is being continuously updated and added to by people that are at the forefront of beauty and cosmetics innovation. Loren and LaLa are friends with many celebrities who include the Kardashians and Jay Lo and these people will not wear inferior products and they want value for money. They can afford to buy anything but they will not buy, use or recommend poor quality product.
Become a Motives Makeup Artist by following these Easy Steps
1. Learn the product philosophy and culture – What makes Motives Cosmetics products so great ? :
- Customizable cosmetics line that complements every age, skin tone and skin type
- Perfect formulas for easy and foolproof application
- Powders are micro-pulverized for a smooth, flawless finish
- Fully pigmented cosmetics for photo shoots and fashion shows
- Award-Winning Cosmetics Line with Proprietary Formulas
- Highest Quality Ingredients, Hypoallergenic & Non-comedogenic
- Desirable , Attractive Packaging and Affordable Pricing ( Dior or Chanel quality at less than the price of MAC )
- No animal testing
- Try the products – buy a few and use them
- Find out about some of the celebrity makeup artists from the US and UK that are using Motives
2. Learn about the business opportunity – What makes the Motives business model so attractive for beauty advisors, makeup artists, and business entrepreneurs?
- Get your own personalised website (mine is HERE ) – each product is detailed with why it works, why we love it, and the ingredients. Each product also has a unique – to you – web address/url so that you can post it in blogs and on social media and bring people directly back to your site to purchase.
- We provide training (basic to advanced), tools (kits, downloads, viral), marketing and support to ensure your success
- Be your own boss and make your own schedule
- Work from home, online or in-person
- This is a proven business system with residual income (more on residual income later but basically this means it comes in while you sleep or play and it also lasts beyond your lifetime as it can be willed to your partner or your children). Find out more about seperating time from money HERE .
3. Learn about the money that you can make as a Motives® Beauty Advisor
- If you are a Makeup artist already add to your appointment money with product sales
- Earn 30% or more in retail profit from your sales at appointments or with Makeup 101 Workshops and Skin Care Clinics
- Earn approximately £300+ profit per Beauty Event ( could be much more )
- Hold two events per month and earn £600+ in retail profits alone ( or more )
- Build a team of just 2 partner Beauty Advisors ( One to hold your left hand and one your right ) to earn more in commissions ( residual income)
4. Apply, Create, & Qualify your New Motives business with a Fast Start Kit for £199 ( Get £550 worth of product for £199 )
- Motives Consultant FastStart Kit.
- Apply to become a Motives Consultant HERE . Enter Distributor Code #211114939. Follow the instructions on the application. When it comes to the transfer buy ( this information can be autofilled ) or if you have questions on the products that you might use monthly, take the Home Advisor. The Home Advisor system was built to help you discover products that can enhance your daily life, and save you money in the process. Therefore another benefit of being a Motives Makeup Artists is that we are able to save hundreds of pounds monthly on our home purchases ( Depending on household it could be more ).
- After your application is complete, open your kit and sample each product. Check out the brochures and start completing your 90 Day Getting Started Guide.
5. Follow the Getting Started Guide that will start your business off in the right direction. This is an education and you will have to learn your new business the right way.
Get started following the 90 Day Getting Started Guide and Building your Business with Motives. Both guides will take you step-by-step through the process of starting a Motives business. The guide and the business builder will allow you to chart every next step. One of the most important steps is setting your goals. Whether you want £300 a week or £2,000 a week, you set your pace of your business, based on what you want to achieve.
6. There is no special secret about becoming a Motives Make-Up Consultant, but building the business, if you are not already a makeup artist with appointments, requires that you use a calendar and arrange time for events. Holding Makeup and Skin Care events builds your Motives business.
The real fun of building a Motives business, whether you are a make-up artist, or a “mom-preneur” or a business woman looking for the ability to build a million dollar business, is holding your first Makeup ( Beauty ) 101 and Skin Care 101 event. Makeup and Skin Care events, workshops, or parties are the key to building a successful business. Gather a group of friends or co-workers and hold at least two events a month. From each event you want to book your next workshop, so plan on offering a hostess gift and follow the Motives Makeup 101 Event format. When you hold the event, simply read the information about each product and it is very important to demonstrate each product. Remember that people love excitement, so if you are monotone, your event will be monotone. Create excitement and your event will be memorable.